The Ax5 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ax5 expansion

2 posters

Go down

Ax5 expansion Empty Ax5 expansion

Post by FearlessAceAx5 Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Greetings Ax5,

As you all know the Ax5 tag means more than just All or Nothing. Our tag is a symbol of commitment to better ourselves. Now that our website/forum is up we need to work on expansion. Not everyone we will encounter is Ax5 material so not anyone off the street joins our ranks. So with that in mind if you have any suggestions to potential Ax5 notify one of the council members. As for our current members and councils I see some of you lack an avatar. Not to worry you're all in luck I made everyone a back up avatar pic or for those who dont have one at the moment, I have crafted you one. I close this short message with this: please make sure you thank Eternal Horus whenever you encounter him for this well crafted forum. I leave you all with that and THANKS HODAWG!!! alien

-Ace
FearlessAceAx5
FearlessAceAx5

Back to top Go down

Ax5 expansion Empty Re: Ax5 expansion

Post by EternalHorusAx5 Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Thanks Ace.

He pretty much hit the nail on the head guys. As we move forward now, it is time to make Ax5 known to the League community. It is time to make Ax5 THE place to be for those who want to rise higher. Good luck to us all and let's get to work!

Best,

Eternal Horus
EternalHorusAx5
EternalHorusAx5
Admin

https://theax5.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum